Getting Ready for Online Learning with Zoom at EdUHK Video
Please watch the video below to familiarise yourself with the online learning in using ZOOM.
A Guide for Student to Join a Zoom Online Lesson Through Moodle LMS Video
Tips for Students to attend a successful online Zoom lesson
- Please install Zoom in advance (one day or a few hours before the first online Zoom lesson) on your computers/mobile devices.
- Join the first online Zoom lesson 10 minutes before it officially begins so that you can communicate any connection or logistics issues with your teacher.
- Stay in one physical location throughout the online Zoom lesson period for stable connection.
- Use a standalone microphone attached to your computer or earphones with microphones for better audio quality.
- Please click here for a step-by-step guide on how to Sign in the EdUHK Zoom.
- Use Virtual Background when necessary.
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking. Unmute it if you want to ask questions.
Virtual background feature
EdUHK Zoom Virtual Background Templates
The Communication Office has prepared 4 Zoom virtual background templates for use. EdUHK members are welcome to use it. These 4 templates are preloaded into the Zoom app. If you cannot find it or accidentally delete it, you can download it from the links below. (Note: Virtual background is not supported on Android devices.)
*Right click on the link and choose ‘Save link as…’