In this workshop, you will learn:
- The latest development of the GILO Rubrics
- Possible integrations with programme outcomes that facilitate the preparation of Programme Outcomes Assessment (POA) portfolio
And you will be provided with:
- Examples of teaching design
- Samples of student performance of these learning outcomes
- Online learning packages about GILO skills
|Speaker:||Dr. Alice CHOW Sin Yin Assistant Professor of SSC and Academic Coordinator of LTTC|
|Target:||All Academic and Teaching Staff are welcome|
|Date:||22 Feb 2022 (Tue)|
|Time:||2:30 – 3:30 pm (1 hour)|
Participation in this workshop can be counted towards the Certificate Course “Introduction to Teaching in Higher Education” under the theme, “Seminars/Workshops in Learning and Teaching”.
For enquiries, please contact Miss Katrina Zhang (Tel: 2948 7785/ firstname.lastname@example.org).