e-Learning Pedagogy – Open Class Observation and Post-class Discussion
To achieve the CILOs with linkage to PILOs and GILOs, the classes with integration of e-Learning pedagogies were opened up as exemplars to encourage academic and teaching staﬀ to apply eﬀective e-Learning pedagogy practices in learning and teaching. Post-class discussions were arranged as well for experience exchange. The above good practices of e-Learning were recorded on videos and uploaded to an online archive.
Online Learning Packages – Development of Student Generic Learning Outcomes (GILOs)
To facilitate academic and teaching staﬀ’s knowledge and skills in supporting the development of student Generic Learning Outcomes (GILOs), online learning package are produced. There are relevant learning and teaching materials and videos of teachers guiding and motivating students to develop their skills through various teaching strategies.
- Online Learning Package – Development of Problem Solving Skills
- Online Learning Package – Introduction of Critical Thinking Development
- Online Learning Package – Development of Creative Thinking Skills
- Online Learning Package – Introduction of Communication Skills Development
- Online Learning Package – Development of Ethical Decision Making
Approaches to Supervising Postgraduate Students
Local and overseas academics who are well experienced in supervising and mentoring postgraduate students, as well as a postgraduate student of EdUHK were invited to share their experience and exchange their reﬂections on supervision and mentoring. The interviews were recorded on videos for academic and teaching staﬀ’s reference.